INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1 INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1

Not bad! I found the story a bit less than captivating at times, especially at the beginning, but I love the art style and the crumpled paper background. Something about that is just pleasant looking, and in the end the story was cute and funny.

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

This could easily be a series. More please.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Epic.

That was very Lovecraftian in a way. I can't lie, I wasn't expecting it to be furries! Very neat. The one with the rainbow eyes was, perhaps, the most frightening.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Epic beyond belief.

This flash makes me want to go back and re-rate every single video I've ever seen one lower. Beyond the fact that it is a fantastic story, with perfect C&H animation, great music, and excellent execution- but this video insinuates that that bus was driving around for over fifty years. This video is smart, hilarious, and fucking amazing. Thank you sir. Motherfucking Eyegasms.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Words fail me.

You are all the most awesome people ever. I thank you personally for the Conkers Bad Fur Day reference. Amazing, awesome, brilliant, great, fuck yes.

24HRC3 : The Portal 24HRC3 : The Portal

HNY

Very awesome! Happy New Year Newgrounds!

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

Awesome

Extra points for the remix to the original DBZ theme song at the end there. "CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA! JAPANESE GIBBERISH SOUNDS REALLY COOOOL!"

Katan Katan

Brilliant

That was brilliant. Well animated, well written, well executed. Fantastic Job, this work has good definition.

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Random gay?

That was some random Shizz.