INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1 INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1

Not bad! I found the story a bit less than captivating at times, especially at the beginning, but I love the art style and the crumpled paper background. Something about that is just pleasant looking, and in the end the story was cute and funny.

Pokémon Go Apocalypse?! Pokémon Go Apocalypse?!

This could easily be a series. More please.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Epic.

That was very Lovecraftian in a way. I can't lie, I wasn't expecting it to be furries! Very neat. The one with the rainbow eyes was, perhaps, the most frightening.

Shark Blaster (Gille's View) Shark Blaster (Gille's View)

Why is this rated M?

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07)

Can someone respond and tell me how to beat the pikachu area? Or at least how to catch cosplayers/break the spell/whatever? Great game but I'm stuck because I'm not certain how the mechanic works.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

So yeah I just spent like a solid eight to ten hours playing this. Spent my whole night on it. I like idling games because it's just kind of meta and fun. I wish there were a little more to unlock in the way of minions and things like that, just to keep the interest in that going a little longer. I have a lot of lands to conquer now. xD All in all this is a great time waster and a pretty classic example of the genre. I'd love to see a sequel to it with more content.

a lil some'm a lil some'm

Chicago

I can't stop jamming this right now. This is just pretty dark and futuristic. I think it's a great combination. This beat makes me want to rap on it.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks.

Time's Acceleration - SG&amp;lt;3 Time's Acceleration - SG<3

A sweet tune.

Very very pretty! Heartwarming for an electronic track, and the intro was very well done with the strings and bubbly synths. All in all a great tune.

Melodrama Melodrama

Nice horns

I really like this. It's short, but very sharp. I like the horns more than anything, I think. Very much on the punk side of ska.