View Profile MushmouthTB

14 Movie Reviews

let's gooo

Bro this is absolutely terrible and I love it.

Greatest. Flash. Ever.

38 Game Reviews

this gets 5 stars for presentation alone! It's a beautiful looking game with a pleasant idea behind it. That being said it needs to be expanded big time. It was too enjoyable to be over that fast.

Five stars because, for what it is, it's exceptional. I think an upgrade system would really expand this in a great direction though. Maybe using a different color bolt or something as a currency instead of HP? Just a thought. Other than that, excellent style, gamefeel, gameplay, execution.

This badly needs a bot. This is a fun little idea.

4 Audio Reviews

Very nice! Reminds me a bit of "Dragonite Takes Flight" from the first Pokemon movie soundtrack.

Bosa responds:

I'll have to listen to that, I think I saw that movie a while back

Chicago

I can't stop jamming this right now. This is just pretty dark and futuristic. I think it's a great combination. This beat makes me want to rap on it.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks.

A sweet tune.

Very very pretty! Heartwarming for an electronic track, and the intro was very well done with the strings and bubbly synths. All in all a great tune.

12 Art Reviews

what the fuck

great idea more please

From your weird psuedo flash games to what now appears to be your wild ass art, I love it man. All the way around. I don't know if you're doing this ironically or if it's some form of meta modern art for you but god damn I'm all in.

Rad

I'm a musician, check out my tunes at touchbiloxi(dot)bandcamp(dot)com you can download them for free!

31, Male