Shark Blaster (Gille's View) Shark Blaster (Gille's View)

Why is this rated M?

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.07)

Can someone respond and tell me how to beat the pikachu area? Or at least how to catch cosplayers/break the spell/whatever? Great game but I'm stuck because I'm not certain how the mechanic works.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

So yeah I just spent like a solid eight to ten hours playing this. Spent my whole night on it. I like idling games because it's just kind of meta and fun. I wish there were a little more to unlock in the way of minions and things like that, just to keep the interest in that going a little longer. I have a lot of lands to conquer now. xD All in all this is a great time waster and a pretty classic example of the genre. I'd love to see a sequel to it with more content.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I'm not going to lie, initially I was disappointed in the seeming inability to push society towards a path of peacefulness and love. Not to sound sappy. When I realized the comment it was making about American media, though, I was quite impressed. I guess my only complaint is that now I want a game with similar mechanics about controlling society in different ways. Fantastic Game.

Supermuzhik 2 Supermuzhik 2

Overall this is a pretty addictive game, but I found the "flying noise" or whatever that was nearly unbearable, luckily it mutes with the sound effects. One other complaint would be that sometimes it's difficult to actually get the items, you seem to have to be right on top of them to actually grab them. Other than that this really is a wonderful little destruction game with some nice upgrading/metagaming elements and I had a lot of fun playing it. Made it to level nine so far.

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

This is amazing! That being said I accidentally dragged one of the cursors off screen and couldn't get it back on 16. Despite that glitch I still give it five stars for what it is. It could definitely be developed in to something bigger. That one guy who suggested different colors/color blending was really on to something. Great stuff here.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Four and a half stars for an amazing game, with only a few small complaints. It'd be nice to have a few customization options with your hero, like armor color and the name and all that. I'd also like to see it get more expansive. Apparently you can level up forever, but the shop is limited after a certain point so it comes as a bit low on reward. Still, overall an addictive and incredible little bit of meta gaming.

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

This game is hilarious and wonderful. Got to 25 beers. My wife killed herself. My son got HIV. My daughter got addicted to heroin. 10/10

Nekogiri Nekogiri

I can't hate, it's cute and well drawn and everything works as it should. It just seems so very limited and small.

Masteradvance responds:

Is a little project, so is not something really big i have to start with something xD, probably in the future i will come with something more expanded if the word works xD
But thanks for the comment, i really appreciate it

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

430th Review

Great, amazing, simplistic game. Very challenging in its own way, seeing as how the farthest I've ever made it was to level 8. This is just all around good!